Work With Us!
We're always looking for dedicated, customer-service oriented team members. Please search our open positions and apply using the form below. Feel free to send your resume even if you don't see a specific position listed.
We’re a growing, locally-owned company known for using fresh, quality ingredients and serving delicious food. However, the cornerstone of our business is having a passion for providing outstanding customer service. If you have this passion and can meet the requirements below, you may be a good match with our company and become an integral player in our company’s growth. While the demands, expectations and standards are high, you will always be met with fairness, honesty and respect. We look forward to you becoming part of our family!
Requirements for ALL positions within our company:
- Stable, reliable and dependable; Excuses not accepted
- Passion for customer service
- Ability to take direction; In the heat of battle or when you’re in the weeds, you can’t be sensitive to critique
- Willingness to work hard and perform above expectations
- Always having a “what’s best for the company” mentality
- Obsessive about following procedures & protocols
- Quick learner, ability to think quickly on your feet
- Personable & optimistic; must get along well with team
- Must have experience working in high volume, short time frame situations (lunch rush)
- Calm, cool & collected; not easily rattled
- Honest with the ability to admit mistakes, learn from them & then move on
Requirements for Line Cooks
- Leadership mentality; you will need to be adept at directing & managing your team on the line
- Ability to work multiple tickets simultaneously; must be phenomenal at multi-tasking
- Experience with fryers and grills
- Attention to detail; food preparation & presentation
- Extremely organized with ability to always be thinking ahead of the game
- Penchant for numbers; ability to calculate simple math
- Experience with P&L, food cost, inventory, labor cost, pricing
- Prior management experience
- Adept with technology
- Staff scheduling
- Skilled at food prep
If you have the above skills and are dedicated to helping us succeed, we will be committed to YOUR success. This role is positioned to be the bedrock around which our company grows. For the right candidate, we will provide every opportunity for you to learn the entire business and grow with us!