Work With Us!
We're always looking for dedicated, customer-service oriented team members. Please search our open positions and apply using the form below. Feel free to send your resume even if you don't see a specific position listed.
We’re a growing, locally-owned company known for using fresh, quality ingredients and serving delicious food. However, the cornerstone of our business is having a passion for providing outstanding customer service. If you have this passion and can meet the requirements below, you may be a good match with our company and become an integral player in our company’s growth. While the demands, expectations and standards are high, you will always be met with fairness, honesty and respect. We look forward to you becoming part of our family!
Requirements for ALL positions within our company:
- Stable, reliable and dependable; Excuses not accepted
- Passion for customer service
- Ability to take direction; In the heat of battle or when you’re in the weeds, you can’t be sensitive to critique
- Willingness to work hard and perform above expectations
- Always having a “what’s best for the company” mentality
- Obsessive about following procedures & protocols
- Quick learner, ability to think quickly on your feet
- Personable & optimistic; must get along well with team
- Must have experience working in high volume, short time frame situations (lunch rush)
- Calm, cool & collected; not easily rattled
- Honest with the ability to admit mistakes, learn from them & then move on
We’re searching for a Superstar General Manager-in-Training to learn the ropes and manage our next location. Do you have the talent to take us to the next level? If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and have the desire to run a business, we want to talk to you!
We need someone who has restaurant experience. Someone who specifically understands the industry and who understands that hard work and commitment are necessities. Restaurant work can be grueling, frustrating, and long hours are spent in a hot kitchen. We need a GM who understands this but is willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done. Because here, the payoff and rewards FOR THE RIGHT PERSON, can make it all worthwhile.
Are you able to lead and direct a team? More specifically, are you motivational and inspirational? Are you able to garner the respect of your team and have them actually WANT to work hard for you? Are you able to pick up the slack when someone falters? Do you have a “The buck stops with me” attitude? We’re looking for someone who can manage all facets of the business and get things done (the right way), no matter what.
We have fun here, but let’s be honest. It is HARD work. Do you have the tenacity, drive and dedication to run this business and make it your own??? You will be partnering with the Owner/CEO so you must have outstanding communication skills as well.
The GM position is a salaried position but for the RIGHT PERSON, we’re willing to negotiate an additional pay structure as well. But only if you’re the right candidate and you have the attitude, characteristics and drive that we’re looking for. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to come in, learn our systems, then take the ball and run with it and manage the company as if it were their own business.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Whatever-it-takes attitude
- Drive, self-motivation, tenacity
- Lead by example and through inspiration
- Outstanding communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Flexibility to work any schedule
- Experience with scheduling/Labor Cost/Payroll
- Experience with Food ordering & inventory/Gross profit computations
- Culinary training, preferred
- ServSafe certified, preferred
- Microsoft Suite/Google docs skills, preferred
Please complete the application below. Send your resume along with a brief synopsis of what makes you a Rock Star!
For Full Time Staff:
We are in need of a couple of strong, full-time restaurant people. You know who you are: experienced, understanding the need for attention to detail, entrepreneurial in spirit, “roll up your sleeves and get it done” attitude, steady under pressure, and who believes that to be valuable to any restaurant, you’ve got to show up and shine!
If you believe you are a candidate for a management position, please know, we will be opening two more stores in the next year. We will hire from within at that point. Our current managers are looking for the leaders of the company for the future. So, if you are up for a challenge, want to help a team achieve big goals, then opportunities abound here.